ASM Money Pty Ltd (ASM) is a specialist finance brokerage company sourcing and creating finance solutions for independent retailers (vendors) selling mainly commercial goods. Our marketing focus is on renewable energy with Solar being the dominant part of the portfolio. There is no restriction, other than our financier’s matrix, to which assets we can broker finance for.
ASM is looking for asset finance brokers to become a part of our program in all states of Australia.
As a broker, your core role is to undertake Sales and Business Development services with respect to recruiting and maintaining independent vendors as members of ASM’s Independent Finance Program. Your primary role will include enabling independent vendors sales and marketing teams and assist the independent retailer to implement offering finance in their business
ASM Money has quality relationships with financiers who are ‘solar-friendly’ offering a broad range of options from a traditional operating lease to competitive power purchase agreements. ASM’s Independent finance program allows you to package up offerings to quality medium size vendors who may not qualify on their own to have a direct relationship with the majors.
You will be expected to help vendors identify, and close opportunities for finance supported by the ASM administration team.
The relationship between you and ASM is that of a contractor and you will be expected to have your own business structure to invoice ASM Money for commissions and payments.
You will work with and report to the National Sales Manager.
While this may not be your full-time role, it could easily become your major source of income. The role is ideal for someone transitioning to the finance industry as well as people with a wealth of business experience looking to develop a business providing a long-term income stream. It will also suit people transitioning to retirement, parents working from home or looking to establish a long-term income stream as an independent business.
You will receive commissions for the following;
- Sales of membership programs offered by ASM Money
- Brokerage fees on loans advanced to clients through independent retailers you have recruited or have been assigned to you
Commissions are earned on settlement and paid weekly
The following are the qualification and selection criteria ASM considers
- Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Brokering – nice to have and mandatory within 12 months of joining
- AML certificate received in the last 2 years renewed every 24 months
- Recent CAFBA or equivalent membership (not mandatory)
- Understanding & some experience running a vendor program in the finance industry (not mandatory)
- Solar industry experience (not mandatory)
- Other energy experience (not mandatory)
If this looks like you please send an email to email@example.com outlining your background and we will organise a time to chat.